San Isidoro Park (Park of the Flowers or Julio Grave de Peralta Park)
Called San Isidoro Park or Park of Flowers, and that officially it responds to Julio Grave de Peralta's name, it was built in the years 1719 - 1720 to give access to the San Isidoro Parish, the Patron of Holguin City.
Old public square of San Isidoro Church, since the original church of the town existed in this place, the one which served of place of burials (initially inside the church and then to her front).
Starting from 1898 takes the name of the Julio Grave de Peralta Park, in honor and recognition to the noted son of Holguin City that was Major General of Independence War; in 1916, in the center of its enclosure, the statue of this martyr is laid.
It’s not known to certain science when it began to be called Park of Flowers the current San Isidoro Park in Holguin City, it was due to that in its area and especially in the four corners, the salespersons of flowers were located practically every day, but on Sundays it became a floral fair.